Vulgata.net uses Statcounter visitor analytics service.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website),
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet),
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site),
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site),
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website),
Furthermore, when you visit our website a Statcounter cookie (called "is_unique") may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from Statcounter and set your browser to refuse same here: http://statcounter.com/about/set-refusal-cookie/